Task 1: Content Audit and Strategy
This phase is led by our Content Strategist. During this phase, we do the following:
- Do a thorough content audit
- Interview multiple stakeholders
- Look at any site analytics (Eg. Google Analytics) to understand user behavior on the current site
- Understand your user personas and their typical pathways on the site
- Review competitor sites
- Review aspirational sites
- Establish success criteria for the site redesign such as traffic, bounce rates, conversions, and user interactions.
There are two key deliverables for this phase:
- A presentation and document that outlines the key research findings, establish priorities for the new site and defines success criteria.
- A complete content audit of the current site.
An example of research findings is shown below:
Below is an example of a content audit: